- Telephone Consultation – The first step is getting to know you and your image of your wedding day over the phone. We will want to know your budget, colors, special requests, and make sure we are available for your big day! Then we can start brainstorming.
- Design Consultation – After our initial conversation, we’ll meet or talk over the phone again to figure out the details of the day. We will show you bouquet and centerpiece styles/sizes, flower options, and find out your final numbers for bridesmaids, groomsmen, and tables.
- Pinterest Boards: We’ll set up a private Pinterest board to share with you for your flower inspiration to inspire us in our design!
- Estimate & Approval – Based on your final details and floral choices we will create an estimate of the final price for your entire wedding floral package. Once you accept the estimate, we will order flowers just for you to have delivered fresh the day before your wedding to our boutique! At this step we require a deposit (50% of the total cost).
- Design – When your flowers arrive in our Annapolis boutique during the week before your wedding, we begin crafting all of your floral pieces. We store them overnight in our controlled temperatures so they are blooming and beautiful for the walk down the aisle.
- Delivery/Setup – On the day of the wedding, we deliver your flowers to the site and either leave them with your coordinator or set them on tables for you. We will also bring bouquets and boutenirs to the bride where she is getting ready! This generally occurs about 3-4 hours before the start of your wedding.
- Cleanup/Breakdown – If you have rented items from us, we will return to collect them when your venue says it’s ok to come back. If you have not rented items, the breakdown process is optional, but can be added to your proposal for a small additional fee.
We hope to work with you soon!