Prohibited Content and Activities
You may not access or use, or attempt to access or use, the Services to take any action that could harm us or any person or entity (a “person”), interfere with the operation of the Services, or use the Services in a manner that violates any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and treaties. For example, and without limitation, you may not:
• Impersonate any person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your credentials, affiliation with any person, or the origin of any information you provide, or permit or otherwise enable unauthorized users to access and/or use the Service;
• Sell, copy, duplicate, rent, lease, loan, distribute, transfer, or sublicense the Service, or otherwise permit any third party to use or have access to the Service for any purpose (except as expressly permitted by us in writing) or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, create a derivative work of, display in human readable form, attempt to discover any source code, or otherwise use any software that enables or comprises any part of the Service; Exploit the Service or collect any data incorporated in the Service in any automated manner through the use of bots, metaspiders, crawlers or any other automated means;
• Use the Service to export software or data in violation of applicable U.S. laws or regulations;
• Obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, materials, information or any services available on or through the Services;
• Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activity conducted on the Services or attempt to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or breach the security of any system, device or network;
• Circumvent, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, disassemble, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with (or attempt, encourage, or support anyone else’s attempt to engage in such activities) any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited;
• Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure;
• Upload or otherwise transmit any communication, software, or material that contains a virus or is otherwise harmful to Bay Blooms Weddings’s or its users’ computers, devices or systems; or
• Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Services, or that, in our sole judgment, exposes us or any of our affiliates, users or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type.
Violations of system or network security and certain other conduct may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the Terms. We may suspend or terminate your access to the Services for any or no reason at any time without notice.
Certain areas of the Services may enable you to post comments, send emails, or otherwise provide information to Bay Blooms Weddings or other persons. You remain fully responsible for the materials that you provide to us or others, including without limitation information, audio recordings, photographs, documents, or other materials submitted, posted, uploaded, sent or otherwise transmitted to us or others (“User Content”). You agree not to provide User Content that:
• Infringes on, misappropriates or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any person;
• Is false, misleading, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, or sexually-explicit;
• Violates a person’s right to privacy or publicity;
• Contains advertising or a solicitation of any kind;
• Degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, orientation or identity, disability, or other classification;
• Contains epithets or other language or material intended to intimidate or to incite violence; or
• Violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or advocates illegal activity.
If the Services permit you to post or publish User Content, you may only post User Content that is original and that you have the right to post. By submitting User Content, you grant us a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, fully sub-licensable, transferable, license to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, edit, adapt, modify, translate, create derivative works, make, sell, offer for sale, export, and otherwise use and exploit your User Content (or any portion thereof) in any way that we want and in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You hereby waive any moral rights you may have in your User Content. You represent that you have obtained all necessary permissions from any person identified in or implicated by your submission (including those shown in photographic content), and, in the case of minors, also from their parents or legal guardians, as appropriate.
We are not obligated to publish or use your User Content. Bay Blooms Weddings is not in any manner endorsing any User Content or Bay Blooms Weddings Content that it may publish or post on the Services and cannot, and will not, vouch for its reliability. Bay Blooms Weddings is not responsible for any User Content or Bay Blooms Weddings Content and has no duty to monitor the User Content or Bay Blooms Weddings Content posted on the Services. You use any information contained in User Content or Bay Blooms Weddings Content at your own risk. Bay Blooms Weddings and its designees have the right, in their sole discretion, to monitor, review, edit, remove, delete, disable, refuse, restrict, or terminate access to your User Content or the Services (in whole or in part) at any time, without prior notice and in our sole discretion, for any or no reason. The obligations that you have to us under these Terms shall survive termination of the Services, any use by you of the Services, any User Content on the Services, or these Terms. You will not continue to post any User Content that Bay Blooms Weddings has previously advised you not to post.
All content, information, materials, computer code, and software that are part of the Services other than your User Content (collectively, the “Bay Blooms Weddings Content”) is the property of Bay Blooms Weddings or third parties. You may access, use and display the Services on a single computer or device and download and print copies of the Bay Blooms Weddings Content only for non-commercial, informational, personal use, without modification or alteration in any way, and only so long as you comply with these Terms.
Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights. The Bay Blooms Weddings Content is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. You acknowledge that all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Services are owned by Bay Blooms Weddings or its third-party licensors to the full extent permitted under the United States Copyright Act and all international copyright laws and all other applicable laws. Unless expressly permitted by an authorized person in writing, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, or in any way use or exploit any part of the Bay Blooms Weddings Content except that you may make use of the content for educational and non-commercial purposes only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices posted along with the Bay Blooms Weddings Content. To obtain written consent to use a copyrighted work, please contact us using the information in Section 18. Copying or downloading these materials for anything other than your personal use is a violation of these Terms.
Trade and Service Marks. All rights in product names, the Bay Blooms Weddings name, trade names, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, product packaging, and designs of Bay Blooms Weddings products or services, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to Bay Blooms Weddings or its licensors and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited, and nothing stated or implied on the Services confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of Bay Blooms Weddings, its affiliates, or any third party. To obtain written permission to use the trade and service mark rights of Bay Blooms Weddings, please contact us using the information in Section 18.
• Notice of Infringement. Bay Blooms Weddings respects intellectual property rights. If you believe in good faith that your work has been reproduced or is accessible on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information in writing to Bay Blooms Weddings’s Copyright Agent under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (“DMCA”):
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work or a representative list of the works claimed to have been infringed;Identification of the allegedly infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
• Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, so that we may contact you if necessary;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.